Re: Darwin/MacOSX 10.1.1 configure issues with b3

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема Re: Darwin/MacOSX 10.1.1 configure issues with b3
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
>A lot of these issues may not be Postgres, but here are the problems
>I ran into in the configure stage with the b3 version.

One other thing:  This is probably me, but I can't use Java because I
don't have ant, but ant seems to require ant to install ant.  As far
as I could tell from their web page a few months ago.

I know I don't know enough to try ODBC, but when I get a copy of
Office for X I know I'll want it.